Our personal care services can help you with activities of daily living, which you would normally undertake for yourself, but are unable to due to illness, disability or frailty.
We ensure that we provide quality personal care services by:
Complying fully with the Care Plan developed with you and your Care Manager, treating medical professionals, occupational therapist and other allied health professionals; Ensuring a safe, sensitive, private and dignified care environment;
Working with you and your Care Manager to ensure that the services you are receiving meet your needs (any changes to your Care Plan will be made by discussing these changes with you first); and assisting with daily living tasks, including:
- Bathing, showering and sponging;
- Dressing and undressing;
- Shaving, hair care and grooming;
- Assisting with mobility and transfers;
- Assisting with rehabilitation and associated therapies;
- Continence support;
- Supervision of medication;
- Support with aids and appliances;
- Assistance with eating and drinking;
- Food preparation;
- Accompanying Service Users on community access and participation activities.
In order for us to provide the best care, in the safest way possible for you and our Care Workers, we need to work with you to firstly ensure that:
- Your home is assessed to be a safe work environment and Care Workers only do the tasks assigned to them;
- Your medication is provided in an approved aid such as a Webster pack or dosette box; and your health is stable and does not require monitoring by medical personnel.
- We will also work with you to identify and agree on the personal care tasks that will best help you, prior to starting to provide services to you.
Get in touch with us to find out more about receiving Personal Care. Our friendly staff are always available to help.
0208 575 6661
HANWELL COMMMUNITY CENTRE WESTCOTT CRESCENT LONDON W7 1PD